Chad Baker – Director-San Diego
I believe that every successful mortgage transaction is based on establishing a strong relationship with my client. I also believe that three elements that must exist in order to facilitate a successful transaction:
1. Availability – Whether you prefer to communicate by phone, email, text message, or in-person, you can contact me quickly and directly at any point in your transaction, including evenings and weekends.
2. Access to Programs and Pricing – New mortgage products are introduced in Southern California on a monthly basis. A typical bank can only provide a very limited number of financing options. Since we are a direct lender as well as a mortgage broker, you have the ability to access a vast array of loan products at competitive rates, from Jumbo programs with less than 20% down, to financing for homeowners after a short-sale or foreclosure.
3. Communication During the Loan Process – Effective communication helps reduce stress. During your transaction, I provide detailed weekly status reports so you and your agent know exactly where we are in the process, as well as what’s coming up. I’ve also created my very own software that tracks your transaction and sends you email notifications when each important activity and milestone is achieved.
It takes both time and experience to develop an effective mortgage loan process. The foundation of my operations is based on the singular commitment towards the creation of value, both during the process as well after your loan has funded.
A mortgage typically represents the largest financial obligation of a person’s life and the process of selecting a mortgage product involves a great deal more than the acquisition of the lowest interest rate.
There are many factors to consider in the selection of a loan product, from loan terms and down payment, to the allocation of closing costs. Spending time to carefully evaluate your short and long- term objectives with a property can save thousands of dollars in both interest and fees.
I am personally responsible for providing you with a clear understanding of your loan options and structuring your mortgage transaction to help you achieve your financial goals.
In order to provide a clear and transparent understanding of your loan options, I utilize the very latest in mortgage presentation software. This allows you to quickly and easily compare and analyze the short and long-term implications of different mortgage products and closing cost structures.
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2016 Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top 300 Mortgage Originators in America 2016 Scotsman Guide
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2015 Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top 300 Mortgage Originators in America 2015 Scotsman Guide
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2014 Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top 300 Mortgage Originators in America 2014 Scotsman Guide
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2013 Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2012 Mortgage Executive Magazine
Karina Saldarriaga – Sales Partner
Karina works directly with me to coordinate your financing presentations and preapproval letters during the purchase process. Karina has over ten years in the mortgage industry as a loan officer and is fluent in Spanish.
Juliann Bealer – Operations Manager
Juliann is the operations manager and mortgage loan processor for my team. She has worked with me for over five years, and together we have successfully funded over a thousand mortgage transactions.
Juliann’s role in your transaction includes the following:
- Coordination of any missing documentation related to your income, assets, or down payment
- Preparation and delivery of your initial loan disclosures (either electronically or in the office)
- Submission of your loan to underwriting
- Delivery of your appraisal upon completion
- Review of your underwritten loan approval
- Coordination of loan document signing and funding
Whether you’re purchasing a home or refinancing a condo, a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, my objective is to help you achieve your home financing goals.
Please call me today at 858-764-7825 or send me a message using this form