The great American Dream of homeownership is still alive and well in 2015, and it isn’t reserved exclusively for US Citizens!
Here’s a brief summary of Home Point Financial’s Foreign National & Nonpermanent Resident Alien Home Loan Program guidelines – updated January 2015:
- Owner-occupied, second home & investment properties
- Programs offered:
- 5/1 ARM Fully amortized and Interest-Only
- 7/1 ARM Fully amortized
- 10/1 ARM Fully amortized
- Minimum Loan amount of $300,000
- 60% Loan to value to $2,000,000 (Foreign National)
- 70% Loan to value to $1,000,000 (Resident Alien)
- Maximum loan amounts of $5,000,000
- No FICO Scores required. We require either an international credit report or 4 credit references for 12 months. Credit reports must be translated into English
- 2 months of bank statements, with down payment source seasoned in a verified worldwide banking institution
- Reserve requirements of 12 months including all payments
- Transaction can close in an LLC, however none of the LLC member can be entities organized outside of the US
- You do not need to disclose any properties owned outside of the United States
Please contact us today for complete eligibility requirements and available options.
“We signed all our papers yesterday afternoon. I wanted to thank each one of you for all your hard work and tenacity in making this happen for Michelle and I. This is by far the easiest closing we have been through. All thanks to you all. You all the best at what you do. No other group works like this together. Again, thank you all, from Michelle and I, we will be forever grateful. Absolutely the best team I have ever dealt with. From beginning to end, the customer service provided was beyond reproach. Everyone gave us their personal attention and that made it so easy.”
“I wanted to reach out and tell you both Thank You for working so hard on my loan. I really appreciate how much effort you both put in to make it happen! Top notch, one of the best I have ever seen in the business.”
Chad Baker and his team are amazing!
My husband and I found Chad through an article he had written. Every aspect of working with Chad and his team was exceptional. From our initial phone call where he explained the many options we had, to advice he gave in dealing with somewhat challenging sellers, and closing our loan ahead of schedule, the loan process with Chad and his team went very smoothly. I especially appreciated the one-on one guidance from Juliann, who really made me feel like I was her only client. I look forward to working with Chad and his team again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage.